It’s that time of year again for your annual furnace tune-up. Like anything else in life, the best way to ensure long-lasting efficiency from your equipment is to take care of it regularly. At Corporate Mechanical of New England, located in Woburn, MA, we’re ready to help you get this done.
For your furnace tune-up our skilled technician will conduct a thorough maintenance procedure inspection, which includes:
- Clean out any grime, dirt, and dust from your heating system
- Check for any leaks or breaches in the system
- Ensure all safety components are secure and working properly
- Analyze electrical connections and motors for efficient operation
- Check ducts and vents for leaks or blockages
- Replace air filter(s) and test for proper air flow
- Analyze any above-ground components
Naturally, the first benefit that may come to your mind is the savings you’ll have on your utility bill, and you’re right! A furnace tune-up will keep your heating system in top shape, will maintain peak efficiency, and keep your costs as low as possible, making a huge difference over time.
We recommend scheduling your furnace tune-up annually and at around the same time, generally between April and August. By having any upkeep and maintenance performed during these warm months, you’re allowing time for any possible issues to be resolved before you really need your heating system again for the cold months.
It should also be mentioned that scheduling a furnace tune-up during this time will be much easier since you’re beating the rush that usually comes in late September and October!
Winter is coming fast. If you’ve been thinking about having a furnace tune-up in time for the season, please take the time now to contact us. Our team members are excited to help you get ready!